Get paid what you are worth!
Whether you are taking insurance or are private pay only, there are some key things to consider as you set your rates. We will walk through ways to set competitive rates for your region, insurance vs. private pay rates, and ways to differentiate your income.
- Market Research: Determining your prices in your market, comparing rates to insurance reimbursement
- Setting Therapy Rates: Private pay rates when you take insurance, rates when you are only private pay, session lengths
- Evaluation Rates: Insurance considerations, private pay rates
- Diversifying Your Rates: Get paid for your time
- Feeling Confident in Your Prices: Pay yourself what you are worth