This tried-and-true Screening Survival Kit is brought to you by Jill Shook and Hannah Boeck ~ two experienced private practice SLPs dedicated to empowering private practice owners with the tools and resources necessary to launch and grow a successful practice.
Inside you will get:
- Video guide on how to use your kit
- Templates for a letter to parents/caregivers, 2 options for screening permission forms, screening results form, marketing postcard...all custom designed by Cued Creative
- Scripts for reaching out to preschools and daycares via phone and email
- A thank you follow-up script
- A list of formal and informal screening measures that you can use to conduct pediatric screenings with information about the tested domains, age ranges, formats, and price ranges for each measure so that you can find the best fit for your practice.
After purchase you will receive a link to download the fillable pdf workbook.
Due to the digital nature of this product, we do not offer refunds. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please reach out to email@example.com to seek a resolution.
CHARGEBACK PREVENTION POLICY
Client understands and agrees that in the event the Client initiates a chargeback and/or merchant dispute with their issuing bank for the products and services they have received and in fact owe payment for, and the Client is successful in recovering the disputed funds that would otherwise be owed to The Cued Creative LLC, Cued Creative LLC will make every effort to provide documentation to the issuing bank that the Client did receive any and all products and services, including this policy.
Further, Cued Creative LLC reserves the right to issue an invoice to Client for any and all products and any and all services that Cued Creative LLC has sold and delivered to Client. Client hereby agrees to pay the invoice in full in the event that a chargeback dispute is initiated. Should Client fail to make appropriate payment, Cued Creative LLC shall pursue any and all available legal and equitable remedies available by law.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, each party disclaims all warranties of every kind, whether express or implied. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or non-contractual, damages, or for any interruption of or loss of business, income, or profits, arising out of or related to this agreement. Our liability under this agreement (if any) to you or any third party will not exceed the compensation you paid us under this agreement in the one-year period immediately before such liability arose.